Trust Fiat Authorised Servicing
To get the very best out of your Fiat or Fiat Professional Vehicle, we recommend you get it serviced regularly at an authorised Fiat dealer.
Our factory trained technicians understand that your Fiat vehicle has unique servicing requirements and will are the best choice to cover all warranty and service interval checks.
By choosing an authorised Service location, the performance and fuel consumption of your Fiat will be optimised.
Choose one of the following:
Fiat Roadside Assistance
Provides support 24/7 for 3 years/150,000 kms
In the event that your Fiat is immobilised, Fiat Roadside Assistance will help you to continue your journey with the minimum of inconvenience to you and your passengers. The programme provides support for you and your Fiat for 3 years from the warranty start date, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Fiat Roadside Assistance includes the following benefits:
- Technical assistance (where vehicle immobilization is due to mechanical problems)
- Non-technical assistance (in cases such as a flat tyre, running out of fuel etc.)
- Help with lock-outs and lost keys (at owners cost refer to Exclusions)
Fiat Roadside Assistance just a phone call away.
Should you require assistance, simply call the toll-free numbers;
ROADSIDE 24/7 ASSISTANCE
|PrimaCare Roadside Assist||Fiat Commercial Vehicles||0800 286 995|
|FiatCare Roadside Assist||Fiat Cars & Abarth||0800 286 995|
Important Fuel Information
Use only Premium Unleaded Petrol Minimum 95 R.O.N. Using incorrect grade will cause running anomalies and warning signals.
All Fiat vehicles imported since 1998 must run on minimum 95 R.O.N. fuel (premium unleaded petrol), but will operate satisfactorily on E5 (5% ethanol blended petrol as long as it is to European Standard EN228). Note: E5 to this standard may not be available in New Zealand. Ethanol blends higher than 5% (eg E10) are not recommended except in emergency situations as there may be material compatibility and drivability issues.
Use only Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel Fuel. Fiat only recommends the use of Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel (USLD) that complies with the Fuel Quality Standards Act (FQSA as at 1 January 2006) in Fiat vehicles fitted with common rail direct injection diesel engine. Using the incorrect grade diesel fuel will cause running anomalies, possibly activate warning signals and also possibly cause component damage. Consult your fuel reseller when refuelling if in doubt.
The inconsistent nature of Bio-Diesel fuel, typified by large particulates and various contaminates, can cause severe damage to the various components of common rail direct injection diesel engines. Any bio-fuels must conform to the standard EN590. Fiat DOES NOT recommend the use of Bio-Diesel fuels that can't be certified to this standard. Any consequential damage caused by the use of Bio-Diesel fuel will not be covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Engine Maintenance FAQ's
Oil is the lifeblood of every car, and Selenia is the lifeblood of every Fiat.
From the very first beat of every Fiat's engine, Selenia oil is the difference between it running as intended.
Only Selenia meets the exacting demands of Fiat's engine design. Its synthetic formulation goes beyond international engineering specifications, maximising engine performance and protection - even under the most testing conditions.
Selenia motor oil is formulated with the correct balance of ingredients, whether you drive an advanced direct injection, multi-valve engine or the latest variable-geometry turbo-diesel. Its unique compositions minimise friction and fuel consumption over the entire oil change interval.
Selenia protects your Fiat's engine from the instant you start, to the moment you switch off.
Selenia oil top-up packs are available from your authorised Fiat Dealer.
What does engine oil do for my Fiat?
Engine oil performs three basic roles.
- It coats the moving parts of your engine, preventing wear and damage
- It cleans the engine of debris and build-ups, scrubbing them through the oil filter
- It transfers internal heat away from the engine, radiating it into the air for cooling.
Why do I need to check the oil level?
Maintaining the correct level and grade of oil is vital to your car running properly. Too much oil can be just as damaging to your engine as having too little.
How do I check the oil level?
Refer to your Fiat Owner's Manual for full instructions.
- Ensure that your car is parked on flat, level ground and is switched off
- Check the oil either first thing in the morning, or after letting your car stand with the engine switched off for at least 5 minutes
- Open your car bonnet.
- Beware that the engine may be hot if it has been running recently
- Locate the engine oil dipstick, with its yellow handle (it will be labelled with a small 'oil can' symbol). If you cannot locate it, check your Fiat Owner's Manual
- Slowly remove the dipstick, and wipe it clean using a clean cloth or paper towel
- Now 'dip the stick' by re-inserting the dipstick all the way back down into its sheath
- Remove the dipstick again and check how far the oil has reached
- The oil level should always lie between the dipstick's Minimum and Maximum marks.
If your oil level is at or below Minimum
Never top-up with (i.e. mix) oils of different specifications to those already used in your car. Selenia oil top-up packs are available from your authorised Fiat Dealer. (link to service locations)
Do not top-up your oil level beyond the Maximum mark. If the oil level gets above the Maximum mark, contact your authorised Fiat Dealer to have the correct level restored.
Repeat the following steps until the oil level is between the Minimum and Maximum marks. As a guide, the interval between the Minimum and Maximum marks represents around one litre of oil:
- Remove the oil filler cap, near the Fiat logo on top of the engine
- Pour in a small amount of oil at a time
- Allow the oil to settle for a few minutes each time
- Re-check the oil level each time.
- When the oil level is correct, replace and tighten the oil filler cap
An exciting photo competition by Elizabeth Arden to create excitement around Fiat promotion amongst younger customers.
Customers purchased Elizabeth Arden Products at the counter during the Fiat promotion. The consultant prompts about the competition and gives the customer a heart shaped handout card with the hashtag #ArdenLovesFiat
Customers had to take a selfie with the heart shaped handout card and their Elizabeth Arden product. Upload their selfie to Instagram with the #ArdenLovesFiat hashtag, tag the account @ElizabethArdenLovesFiat Instagram page.
‘Pretty in the city weekend’ in Auckland for you and a friend!
- Total Arden experience in boutique for 2
- One night at the Stamford Plaza for 2
- Use of a Fiat for the weekend
- Flight for 2 (if winner wasn’t in Auckland)
- Along with the above, winner would take home the Fiat500 Sport
Fiat display at Elizabeth Arden outlets
Winner of #ArdenLovesFiat Competition
Steff was the winner of the #ArdenLovesFiat Competition. She absolutely loved her new ride.
(Below are some images from the handover of the car at Winger Motors in Hamilton)