COVID 19 Website Messaging – for Level 2
In line with Covid-19 Level 2 Guidelines – Fiat dealers are open from Thursday 14th May to help you with all your sales, service, and repairs whilst maintaining enhanced health and safety protocols.
Safety is of the utmost importance
Now you are able to visit showrooms and service areas, we want to assure you that your safety and that of dealership staff remains highest priority.
- Strict social distancing rules will apply, including minimising the number of customers and sales personnel in the showroom/service areas at any one time
- Strict staff handwashing protocols and staff usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Contact tracing for all visitors to our dealership as per government guidelines
- Showroom and service areas are sanitised regularly and rid of unnecessary clutter
- All test drive and serviced vehicles will be cleaned prior to and on completion of work or customer drive by sanitising the below touch points:
- Door handles (in/out)
- Steering wheel
- Arm rests
- Mirror and controls
- Shift lever
- Door lock controls
- Multifunction lever
- Turn signal
- Radio and climate controls
- Key fob
- Window controls
If you would like to visit a Fiat dealer, we recommend you make an appointment first to further ensure everyone’s safety.
All vehicles with a factory warranty that expired during the Level 4 or 3 lock down period (From 26th March to 14th May 2020), will receive an automatic extension. This extension will last up to 1st July 2020. Please contact your nearest Authorised Fiat Dealer to find out more information on your warranty expiry.
Remote Options Available
Some of you may not feel comfortable visiting your local dealership just yet. There are a number of remote options available, including virtual test drives and remote vehicle collection and delivery. If you would like more information please feel free to contact your local dealer directly, you can find contact details here.